Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am a Muslim...

I am a Muslim

And God I praise

For all His blessings

My voice I raise

In one God I believe

No equal has He

Lord of the universe

Compassionate to me

Muhammad the prophet

Taught me the way

To be honest and truthful

Throughout every day

The holy Qur'an

To life is my guide

It's teachings I follow

By it I abide

Islam my religion

Preaches good deeds

Mercy and kindness

To the right path it leads

Upon all humanity

God showers His grace

Regardless of colour

Nationality or race

Through working together

Our hopes increase

To live in a world

Full of love and peace

I am a Muslim

And God I praise

For all His blessings



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I am a Muslim..."

Post a Comment